Conquering the summit of the Kitzsteinhorn on 3,203 MASL in winter – an incomparable feeling of freedom and happiness.
Together with a state-certified mountaineer, you will ascend the 174 altitude meters to the summit rope-secured in approximately one hour.
- 4 & 5 November 2023 | 9 am respectively
- Meeting point: Kitzsteinhorn, Gletscherjet valley station
- Duration: approx. 5 hours (ascent to the summit approx. one hour)
- Requirements: experienced in mountaineering, sure-footedness, good level of physical fitness
- Equipment: For this high mountain tour, you will need a warm jacket, high-ankle, non-slip hiking boots, a backpack, sunglasses, sunscreen, a beanie and gloves; you will be provided with a hipbelt, a helmet and crampons on site.
- Minimum number of participants: 3 people
- Costs: € 95 per person (lift ticket not included)
- Registration deadline: at 4 pm on the day preceding the respective session